THE GREENHORSE TRAINING BOOK
IT’S NOT THEORY
PERHAPS THE MOST PRACTICAL, EASIEST , FASTEST , MOST GENTLE HORSE TRAINING BOOK EVER WRITTEN, AND ARGUABLY THE MOST GENTLE, BUT EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE, BOOK ON HORSEMANSHIP LESSONS AVAILABLE.
THIS E-BOOK IS NOT ABOUT “HORSE BREAKING”, BUT ABOUT “HORSEMANSHIP LESSONS” OR “HORSE SCHOOLS”, ADDING VERY VALUABLE RIDING LESSONS.
Unlike most books on horse training, this e-book explains in step by baby step detail, yet in the most simplistic way, every step from the first moment the green, wild young horse, which has never seen a human, is approached, right up to where you ride and drive a well mannered, confident, reliable horse, which you and your family can really enjoy.
These horse training methods require almost no skill, gift or exceptional talent. You don’t need years of experience training horses. No need to be an experienced horse trainer. Beginners and novices can apply these easy, but extremely effective, practical natural horsemanship lessons and riding lessons.
This is one of very few horse training books which describes natural horsemanship methods so easy and simple that novices and beginners (this is truly a book on horse riding for beginners) can successfully apply them. Within an hour YOU, the novice, will know how to let a young, green horse follow you calmly and confidently after twenty to forty minutes.
It is especially ideal for “groom trainers” – perhaps the only way most of them will not ruin a promising young horse.
Perhaps the greatest value of this course is as a manual for riding schools. Courses offered on the internet are extremely expensive, and additional CD’s and DVD’s need to be acquired to make it complete. This course is complete: no additional CD’s, DVD’s or equipment are required. In addition it covers many other aspects of horsemanship, such as equine dentistry, acupuncture and other subjects which are in the process of being worked on and which will be added continuously. This makes this very cheap course the easiest, fastest and most complete way novices and beginners will get background knowledge on horsemanship anywhere. It is designed around simplicity, efficiency and completeness, at a price any horseriding child can afford.
These techniques are equally practical for farmers who use ranch horses on cattle and sheep ranches. The simplicity of this course makes it practical for any purpose.
The advantages of EASY HORSE are numerous:
1. It works equally well on any type and breed.
2. Probably the fastest way of training a horse.
3. Probably the easiest way of training horses ever described. Horsemanship lessons you can understand
4. Probably the most gentle of all horse training methods – horse schools. not horse breaking.
5. It gives you insight on the way a horse thinks – a course in equine psychology.
6. The end result is a well mannered, reliable horse which the whole family can enjoy.
7. A discussion forum where you can discuss the horsemanship lessons and horse problems you experience.
8. 24 / 7 consultation on horse lessons.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE:
1. How to bond with a wild horse within twenty to forty minutes.
2. How to mount a horse for the first time without any bucking – and enjoy the ride !!
3. How to prepare a horse for hitching so it will walk off like an old harness horse.
4. How to treat a horse which shies.
5. How to get a responsive mouth and a horse which is light in the bridle.
6. How to take the fight out of a horse, and how to calm a nervous horse down.
7. How to develop balance in the saddle within a week with a few easy exercises.
8. How to treat a head shy horse.
9. Riding lessons which will help you develop balance in the saddle within a week.
Experts in various areas of horsemanship, such as endurance, tent pegging, Saddle Seat Equitation, jumpers, dressage and shoeing are already busy writing sections, and not only single chapters, on their line of expertise. The author has gone to great lengths to find the most knowledgeable people in South Africa first, before approaching them to write a section. The attitude of these people is astounding, and within the next few months EASY HORSE should enter a much more advanced dimension.
A 14 chapter section on equine feeding, which has been written by some of the world’s leading equine nutritionists, has already been added.
DO IT YOURSELF THE EASY, FAST, GENTLE AND MOST PRACTICAL WAY.
SOLVE YOUR HORSE TRAINING PROBLEMS FOR EVER.